Thursday, May 22, 2008
If you want to feel the same I do,
Yes, open widely, I'll catch you.
'Cause I love you Baby,
Look at my eyes and kiss me.
If you want me to stay, I'll be ok.
Let's make a brand new day for us.
'Cause I love you Baby, I'll be with you.
i'm such a late... trend catcher.
I used to shun boy bands, arashi, kat-tun, super junior, dbsk and blah.
in the end I go gaga over them =A=||| like yearssss later.
bonnie butterfly is stuck in my head and won't leave me alone.
want the akame version!! ;A;
but the original version is still good though.
Gives me inspiration for one of my boys' photostory.
AHH when jin does his victory hand thing (like in gokusen2) and a wink, it drives me crazy.
but he is really =A=||| so disappointed about his date! How could you leave he like that! tsk. shame on you jin! .. well ok at least you remembered to come back haha.
and kame's hip rolling.. =A= he is such a tease. stop it =A=|||
watching dragon zakura, but it takes so long to load!
is it back to hana kimi then ? ;A;
Piko cheered for Iori at 11:28 PM