Wednesday, May 14, 2008
[[pocket of stardust]]
Just gotten news that Roka's head will be on his way out tomorrow to me ^^
Kaya would be sent to alison this weekend and should remittance work, I'll be getting their bodies this weekend too... [and perhaps keep some floating heads =A=]
I hope with the quake and such, it wont be too much of a delay.
in view of all the disasters, it's getting depressing really.
Kym and I decided to chip in the Myanmar aid and I'm going to psycho my mum to do so too.
So the other day, mum was talking about adopting (again), I hope we get a cute girl (:
She will be spolit crazy by me. COOKIE? HELLO KITTY? [i was a deprived kid, dont ask], Do you want me to do your nails?!! BARBIE?!! ...bratz dolls? =A= er.... powerpuffgirls merchandise?! Cosplay?! BTSSB ?! [i will buy!!! >( cute meimei!!] DO YOU WANT A BJD?!1112233fivesixseven [If so, I'll prolly get her a MSD sized one, so i can finally kick off my MSD family.]
I think it would be cool. I always wanted a younger sister. But I've heard from friends who are older sistsers, complaining alot about their younger sisters, but hey, who doesnt? *nags at lil brother*
I just know my brothers would be a bit "...ha?" at the idea though ahha. I think they want another boy in the family. NO I SAY. GIRLGIRLGIRL. Or maybe twins? THAT WLD BE SOOO PRECIOUS.
well, we'll see how it goes (:
Doing research before bed time is horrifying. I dreamt about weird things and woke up in the morning going "ahh shouldn't touch my forehead!" or "should i wash my face! makeup?!" [because of the high infection rate of an eyebrow piercing u should put on makeup and blah] and the thing is, dear self, look in the mirror puhlease, you aint got no piercing yet =A=
i dont know how i tolerate myself sometimes =/
....
tonight it ends.
Piko cheered for Iori at 1:20 PM