Thursday, May 22, 2008
[[UPDATEZ]]
so the other day, 17TH MAY!!!
I went out with kymmie after her event and after my movie for drinks!
So last min but what the hey.
Then i decided it would be silly to order weirdass martinis.
I ordered "If I was PM" martini
Kymmie ordered (I suggested to her and she agreed! SHOCKKU. haha) "No name" martini!
fucking shit was the worst drinks EVER.
WTF man.
So we both took a sip and had the weirdest scrunched up face it was hilarious.
we should make EVERYONE drink it and take a photo. cause seriously, it's funny.
I was determined to finish it!! So i quietly sipped my drink and was listening to kym.
So bit by bit and suddenly i sipped a bit too much and was (OAO)/ (TAT)/ at the same time. gawd, wanted to kill myself and we were so thirsty too!
haha. the halfway through we made silly ass jokes.
quote from kym,
Geri: If I were PM... I WOULD KILL THE PERSON WHO MADE THIS DRINK
Kym: If I were PM... I WOULD FUCKING BAN THIS DRINK
Geri: If I were PM... TMD I DON'T WANT TO BE PM IF IT TASTES THIS BAD
(Kym, 2008) -> see i got credit, i aint plagiarizing 8DDv
and i totally couldn't stand the people there wearing slippers!!

^ WTF martinis.

^ HELP CAME ON THE WAY. the extra $4- $5 way!!! =A=|
As you can see, to save self i already drank half of my juice haha.
So we mixed our drinks together and it was goooood.

^ Together, they save the world before bedtime.

SUCCESS!!!
No i do not like olives =/
I sank my teeth into one and was like, ew no.

^ the fucking bill =_t
MAY 17TH, A GOOD DAY FOR SILLY DRINKS EH KYMMIE.
8DD
Because i must remember sweet shop people,
the japanese sweet shop people at central are very nice!!
I was staring at this hokkaido cheese cake snack and my mum was staring at this green pea thing but we didnt buy those in the end. However, i bought chocolate daifuku and along with it came the cheese snack and a pack of green peas!!!
THANK YOU SWEET SHOP DUDE AND DUDETTE. =3=
TOday, 22nd may marks love and joy!
Roka is home!!! I can hear Kaya's pissed voice already because his face up isn't done yet ^^;;
haha sorry Kaya. I somehow or rather foresaw Roka arriving earlier anyway :P
Because his faceup is quite gorgeous, i'm going to leave it first until I redo Shinji's [or rather alison redo shinji's (:]
From the darling Lotte!:

She was so nice! She actually PMed me about her sale so I could get him first! And helped me ALOT with paypal CC payment and was patient when i changed payment methods!
Above she gave me a card, a top and a pair of blind eyes!!
I'm so grateful!! *3*
The pink bubble wrap is so cute too! It had ichigo tape all over it! *3*
Roka in what-was-kaya's-eyes (sorry kaya, i switched your eyes to green ones :3),
and Tatsu's wig because i need to order from heise like..soon ;A;

MY GORGEOUS BOY!
I'm hoping his body comes soon!
Jiji is damn.. sigh.. =A=
Me: Jiji, tanjobi omedatou! *3*
Bleahh: Omg! You remembered la! thanks! No hug, no kiss, no spank [he used to go "*spank*" when i talk to him =A=] and no present?
^ TMD THIS JIJI. I love you but hate you at the same time! hahaha.
i owe you one uber big hug!!! <333
HAPPY BDAY LA. WALAO HAHAHA.
Piko cheered for Iori at 8:48 PM