Monday, June 02, 2008
because my phone is fucked, i had no network coverage and had to call my own HP to test it.
Someone picked up!
And I got a shock because I didn't touch my HP nor hear it ring (I thought I had accidentally hit the answer button) and a male voice spoke!
むしむし?
I quickly slammed the phone down.
びっくりしたぜ!! (O_O)eh? what was that!!!
何だ?!!
only then did i realise 2 seconds later that it was my own voice mail =A=|||
I haven't heard it in YEARS!! バカじゃない? *笑*
HAHAHA.
I understand now why people talk back to my voicemail (案山子先生です!!!) and think, it's that her father? brother? boyfriend? friend? 日本の彼氏?! 良かったですね〜〜〜
違うです!
No. It's not!
It sounds quite real because it has the whole "pickup phone" tone at the start. Haha.
No wonder dan and pc's friends had great fun with it =A= haha. バカじゃない?!
maybe i'm feeling a bit annoyed and down, that's why i'm on a crazy retail therapy phase.
For my boys and myself.
I bought a hellokitty clothes bag for no reason. I keep reasoning to myself that I will use it in future.. cosplay or smth hahaa. I hope so =A=||
Piko cheered for Iori at 11:20 PM