Friday, June 20, 2008
[[CRAZY DOLL PERIOD]]
Like the GSS, this is crazy doll season.
So many companies, korean and chinese alike have photo events, free gift events and discounts!
Unbelievable!!
I only hope I can get my el twins in time!!
I also hope Roka will be ready to go for the comic convention next week!
I would really want to bring him out~~~
Today, it was "taka-basement trip" reunited! Not really, since jac was waitressing, but STILL. We were under 1 roof. Counts for smth kae hahaha.
She also gave taichou and i a hefty discount! THANKS DEARIE!!
It was like watching your own kid grow up ;A; I felt myself inside go "awwww ;A;" hahaha.
no mater what, people younger than me are still my kiddies =3=
ahahah.
but alas, i forgotten to take pictures ;A;
booooey.
BUT TODAY I BOUGHT KAT-TUN'S SINGLE DENGDENGDENG.
Will go to Japan and buy their album, since it's so wtfex in spore :( double the price ;A;
Hope to see more people next week ^^ reunite.
esp Jo! Hahaha. sorry for "neglecting" ^^;; Retsu meet next week!
erzhi also, NEXT NEXT WEEK!! =3=
Piko cheered for Iori at 11:52 PM