Monday, June 30, 2008
[[toy con]]
so on saturday, I head down to the toy con with Jo.
Brought Tatsuya and Roka along!
Having not brought out any boys in the last, i dont know, months? haha.
It was a bit odd for my arms =A=||
Did not help that Tatsuya weights a hippo =A=|||
I'll bring Hikaru and Shinji out another time! =3=
Mygawd. the crowd is unbearable. The event was so small >_>;
I wanted to walk around the booths and stuff, BUT NO.
Hot, crowded. omg. donotwant. X_x;;
Settled outside the convention with Jo, hiichan, frostburn, loveless,theused,carrie etcetc.
It was quite fun!
Saw my favourite bleah jiji too <3

My boys.
Afterwards, we went to tcc !!
Met Verse and yumi chan =3=
It's been AGES since i've seen Verse <3 We talked like forever hahaa sorry Jo and Yumi ^^;;
I hope we get to do a shoot together sometime soon! =3=
Later Jo and I went to esplanade to chat somemore and relax ~~~
We met this really cute lady haha who walked to and fro from us THREE times haha to ask about our boys XDD
And weird Indian dudes....
All 5 of us got to see fireworks though~~ <3
Even the lazy boy Tatsuya seemed a little happier despite being so tired haha. <3
Roka seemed to have found a new friend in Tetsuo too. I hope it wouldnt cause a lot of problems for Kei haha.

^ Chillingzzz

^ tired boys.
mygawd i'm watching superband...
and then this band came up and all i could think of was, "isnt that jiro =A="
yes it is =A=||||||
ex-seprah or whatever.
ERM. OK. Bad vocals. Bad vocals.
Piko cheered for Iori at 10:12 AM