Tuesday, June 03, 2008
work updates
Bentou day:

Claypot rice, mixed veggies (I left half of the peas behind haha) and cocktail wieners.
For desert: lemon puff biscuits and choco pie!
Today's boring day:

On it, you can see random things like,
# my speech when I call.
I speak to strangers better if i'm reading something for some odd reason. haha.
# List of numbers found online and help from sam (many thanks!)
# Random cookie scribbles
# Random declarations of love [to KAT-TUN!]
# the random black circles were went i was waiting for the page to load and thus picked up a pencil doodled and got into this blank state of mind =// odd
It's what i do when i'm bored, tired and needing lots of sleep and music to keep self awake.
One phrase that make me laugh, one of my supervisor/superiors reading the email print out:
"....
......
Ok, this is not English."
it is actually, but it doesnt make a lot of sense haha.
sigh.
2 more months *Chants*
Piko cheered for Iori at 10:41 PM