Friday, July 18, 2008
13 more days till freedom!
It's summer~!ヾ(^∇^)
With that feeling in mind, I want to go for a swim soon!
Maybe tomorrow after facial, I shall take a dip!
I also want to do my nails ORZ
Someone on poupee said to me, "your nail is great!" (in charmmy kitty notebook picture below)
But... that is my natural nail! No polish no stick ons whatsoever!
How can it be great!(._.)
I want it to have sparkles and what not! Haha.
Then it WOULD BE GREAT!
when it comes to charmmy kitty, i lose all my money-sense! =A= All thoughts of saving goes out of the window!
I blame this on my sanrio deprived childhood!
So i bought a charmmy kitty notebook. [to match my charmmy kitty x nana kitade note pad!]

and then bought erasers and a $1.70/$1.05 normal pencil (those u sharpen! how nostalgic!)
About the pencil, it was cute and had plastic gems dangling from it:

I just went to sharpen it just now and wrote random nonsense.
I'm going to use it for work!
I also bought ViVi without flipping through the book, i just bought it ORZ
But it looks good so far! *consoles self*
I can't wait to meet everyone at the doll meet on Sunday!
I hope to take ducan x elf ducan shots!
Kaya is excited to meet new people too =3=
i wonder if its safe to leave Maion with Shinji.
I need to pacify Roka T_T
Piko cheered for Iori at 11:25 PM