Sunday, July 06, 2008
[[cosfest2008]]
It was hella boring!!!
wth?
Though after seeing cosfucks and good cosplays, i feel like it reignited my passion for cosplay once more.
Many thanks to bleahh jiji too.
I'm going to check out a possible new tailor next week to have some of my costumes done.
Working on my 2nd version kisaki cossu.
Hopefully i can find JUST that one more item =A=|||
I've also reorganised my cosplay plans.
Not getting any younger =A=|| Better have fun while my youth lasts hahha.
Dear wigs, please come soon =A=
It was good to see wuwu, bleah jiji, tama chan (WTF U LOST SO MUCH WEIGHT.), erzhi (=3=), tenjin (looking forward to ur cossu!), yumi, kaoru, verse (thanks for bring rei-kun!), yoshi (be nice to ur gf :P) again though~.
I hope to see everyone at EOY 08 !!
Quite decided to get a booth. haha~ =x
Anyone who wished to team up with me, you are free to do so!
I'm having a RxB theme!
Piko cheered for Iori at 8:28 PM