Monday, July 21, 2008
[[doll meet!]]
emoness partly gone, thanks to the many gossip today.
i shall now talk about the doll meet yesterday!
It was awesome because i got to see many pretteh dollies.
Especially the elf ducan.
MYGAWD.
[And i just saw a fullset going for $2000
*STABS HEART*]
Found out sandra and me have pretty much some dolls in common!
how k00l is thatzzz.
Yis, hyuls, ducans!!!
And we stay near each other to boot! haha
I'm currently waiting for her to get online to discuss booth plans. *A*
I want a kickass booth display this year!! =3=
nuer is free to join us too!
I'm thinking of roping in more people!
That way, more heads to think = kicker asser boother.
Kaya really enjoyed the meet the most i think.
Tatsuya fell backwards like 6 times =A= thanks daring, i know u are sleepy and all, but pls :(
Really glad and overwhelmed that a lot of people liked the two boys =3=
Thank you so much for your love~!
I can't wait for Maion's horns to get here, so they can be painted and blah and so Shinji and Maion can have a shoot! They are the babies of my crew, so they obviously get along much better than the rest. Save kaya, he's being all "I SHALL PROTECT YOU FROM ROKA *kicks in the face*". Hahaha.
Tomorrow would be a busy day .. tihen na ;A;
I hope at the end of the year, i'll get to see monni and her takoyaki HAHA =3=
miss her very muchie =3=
Piko cheered for Iori at 9:44 PM