Thursday, July 17, 2008
[[Yemon!]]
Since I couldn't fetch Kaito and Katsuro, they will be sadly pushed back to dec.
Maybe that way, i can get some money burden off since it's also Christmas and my bday!
Instead i will be fetching a Lance from crobidoll!
I hope dreamingdoll bodies are still eligible for free shipping =A=
I just spent $200 plus at leeke XAx I hope they give me a nice free wig =3=
Ahhh really my boys make me happy.
They give me something to think about besides the annoying trifles of life.
Kaya's head came in yesterday from HK!
Finally! He was here in april/may but only complete this month :( sorry hon!
My VAIN FLIRT:

Terrorising people:

He has a lot of personality and attitude, so it's all gooood.
Going to take proper shots of him on Saturday.
This batch was all blurry as i was fall falling asleep x_x;
I need to go drinking with Kymmie :(
And maybe waffles again with elaine next week!
Can't wait for the ducan x ducan "action" on sunday!! Finally! An elf ducan x ducan!
Piko cheered for Iori at 9:56 PM