Monday, September 29, 2008
[[Come home soon.]]
I can't wait for roka and kayden to come home =A=|||
I have to save for kayden's body though >A<;;
I can't wait to see the new Roka, i hope he looks like how i imagined him to be!
All punky and such.
I also can't wait to do all his piercings >A<;
He would probably get a monroe piercing like shinji too :3
And sewing for him to show off his piercings =3=
Ahhhh roka... i wish for speedy work from frozenwings >_<;
Going to start on Shinji's ear piercings.
I bought drills and stuff *A*
Praying it goes well ~~~
Also will start on Kaya's claws.
If it goes well, i'll do a set for Kayden too :3
I have spent many seemingly useless days accompanying my elder bro and his checkup =A=||
How can one side be 10kg heavier than the other side of your body!!
Weird.
Hope to see hao and all soon!
I love army stories =3=
Can't wait for wilson kor to be back too! Please tel me your japan experiences and if you found the haunted house XD
My life is full of waiting ORZ.
The other day we went to sandra's house for a meet!
It was pretty cool. Because the function room was all glass, many people peered and stared at our dolls for a long time since they were all "displayed" on the table. It was like a mini exhibition hall haha.
A lady even came in to talk to us about our dolls ! Poor O-chan was called a girl like thrice even htough we kept telling her he's a guy gahaha.
Nocturnal is a freaking stringing genius. I quite regret not bringing Tatsuya for her to string =x HAHAHA. Her sewing skills are pwn too =3=
Have to now plan to meet yumi and verse! @_@;;
I hope verse isnt too busy ORZ.
Piko cheered for Iori at 10:46 PM