Tuesday, October 21, 2008
[[fight for yourself]]
ahhh i want to go back to harajuku ):
i think it's funny how i like the back vocals instead of the lead.
odd.
i am dreading the whole "parent talk" that will undoubtedly end with a bitter taste.
thankfully school (?!) helped me think about something else.
Had loser fun with lyn and notebook scribblings. HAHA.
Also played some games later on.
I think i could have gotten that last jenga piece up if yisong stopped talking. HAHA.
In other news, patapon is driving me completely bonkers.
It was fucking stereos during one part of lecture when lyn and yisong KEPT ON GOING ON ABOUT IT. So yes, the stupid stupid chant is stuck in my head. X_x I made my lil bro play it too hahaha. But he likes loco roco better i guess. He got 17 :(
So angered by robot girl's mockings of my patapon playing, i decided to play it again! And lyn was right when she said "after this stage, everybody will kill you!" But yes the mission was successful whee.
Nii-san would be happy to know i'm also finally playing monster hunter. I started the game with my lil bro. He on his psp, me on mine of course. So annoying the background music clash haha. We kept asking each other, "OMG IS THIS HAIR NICE." and "OMG WHERE ARE U. WHAT DO WE DO. PRESS O PRESS O!"
My poor neglected PSP, i shall spend more time with you haha. I think i got it wayyyy back but I didn't do anything with it haha ._. *runs from psp players*
I was so caught up with my DS.
So when I was using my PSP these days, i kept wanting to touch the screen ORZ.
I hope tmr's tutorial's go smoothly.
PR seems like a pain in the ass.
Piko cheered for Iori at 10:46 PM