Saturday, October 04, 2008
[[SARANGHAEYO.]]
I'm officially admitting i'm a nutcase. hahaa
went drinking with kymmie the other day and seriously, i think i've lost my marbles. haha
it was a whacky night.
but many thanks to the super nice lady who gave us a freaking big bowl of nuts. =3=
SARANGHAEYO.
she made me so full of love that night HAHAHA.
RANDOM OUTBURSTS OF LOVE. haha.
Seriously is the toilet there haunted though =//
Gahhh >_<
I have pictures from Alison for Kayden and i can't wait for him to get here!!
I'll go into debt and order his body first ;A;
Roka will be sent out soon ;A; oooh roka~ please come home in glamour haha.
Today I also helped my younger brother with his english.
My gawd. what are we paying his english tutor for?!!!
She marked "very good" for my bro's compo when there are some sentences that didn't even make sense =A=||| and my gawd the grammar errors... =A=|||
She's really nice and all despite the weird eccentric dress sense.... but omg pls teach properly ;A;
Speaking of dress sense,
im really elated my boys have "fans" so to speak haha and many love their dress sense! ^^
Thank you for everyone's kindness really ;A; *touched*
Contacted jones about the whole j-rock cosplay thing for streetfest.
Cant wait!! I'll so do kikasa if i find a meever haha. DLQ FTW BABBEH.
RES team pls. pls. pls. =x
Piko cheered for Iori at 3:42 AM