Thursday, October 16, 2008
[[shoppingshopping!]]
I need a new scarf and jacket *A*
Also more YSL cleanser. =3=
School has been hectic to say the least.
I have to brush up on my MRM and medlaw X_x;
Just completed my basic research for advert and will be going to do my PR soon~<3
Dad says his good friend works for one of the accounts, hopefully I can meet up with her for lunch or something and get some ad tips. Apparently she's super pretty and all the clients simply love her *3*. Oh dear master, please take me under your wing hahaha.
He also said he'll buy more men's expert products HAHA...
The other day, char,kel,sarah,lyn and i played some games in the gamesroom.
The weird digging digging game was quite fun haha.
Got me thinking, I think i want to get a family game for those family occasions soon ^^
Maybe snorta <33
Ahhhh~~I hope there will be nice people to meet tomorrow~ =/
Piko cheered for Iori at 7:26 PM