Saturday, November 01, 2008
[[HALLOWEEN 08. A BLAST.]]
I started halloween morning thinking about how I have failed not bringing any candy to class for my IS classmates. ):
Sorry guys.
And swiftly completed the whole day of IS!!
I love cust.serv's tutor. He ended an hour early and got all the points made.
Had lunch, kaki fuyong =3=
Advert meeting then WISP where we watched CRASH.
I wonder why i didnt watch that before, it was good!
Then met Kym and we played a little of hotel626 before my mic decided it doesnt want to work =A=
Then off to get halloween loot :

Pumpkin shaped cookies, gummy worms, monster lollies, marshmallow cats!

marshmallow cats prease. NYAN.

SO CUTE I CLDNT RESIST EVEN THOUGH I BE BROKE
Got back and took photos of my crew:


There were more of course!
Then gave sweets to lil bro.
Ate dinner, finally polished my nails and got the makeup and stuff done!
Off to meet nisha!
Where we laughed so much talking about her goth identity haha.
We met Elaine, Kenneth, Wella and the rest at burger king.
Waited MOARRR for Miss Eunice and we were off to give out UW candy bags!
I spotted a bunch of cute kids in costumes and decided to give them some candy!
I only saw 3 of them i think, so i gave them 3 bags,, but this cute little girl asked me for another. And I was all "Oh ok?" Then she gave it to her brother / friend was so CUTE!! who had just walked to us. OHMYGAWD. THE CUTENESS.
So they all had candy bags! <3
The older girl asked: "What's inside?"
Me: "Candy! On halloween, you go treat or trick-ing and you usually get candy!"
Her: Ohhh i thought it was a snake inside!
Me: Haha nono!
Older boy: why is your hair purple?
The mother: Yes, you can ask her why her hair is purple!
Me: Oh, I'm supposed to be a spider witch you see, so I have bugs on my hands and stuff. See?
Cute girl: Ahhh! I don't want to hold your hand anymore it's scary!
The cute guys all laughed and we took 2 pictures! <3
So cute my gosh!! =3=/
I hope they had an awesome halloween!
so i patted the cuties and bid them goodbye, and went off to find the others.
where we carried on giving out candy!
Mostly to kids who really appreciated it and so did their parents!
I think it's good "branding" or PR of sorts for UW.
This kid in a mask tried to scare me when i was giving him candy haha.
If you trick me, no treats! >P
Met up again with the other cohort where we just talked and stood around (?!)
Got kissed by a WEIRDO POSSESSED GHOST =A=
*forever tainted*
And then off to attica! Elaine and I got in first because they needed to clear the queue~
So we waited inside for nisha and eunice.
We saw this awesome angmoh who really knew how to dance!
Alone too! But it was wicked!
Once we were all together, we headed to get drinks.
And pervy people of course said "we love high school girls" haha.
And shall uncle in blue shirt (UIBS) He was just standing there leaning against the bar,
so like "ok uncle =/"
Ordered our drinks and chilled then went to danceeee.
On the dance floor, you would find interesting people.
LIke really ODD type of interesting?
Firstly, UIBS strikes again!!
He just stood there, not dancing, and just looked around.
Dude wtf? I think he was a chaperon for someone.
But WEIRD MAN WEIRD.
Second, weird angmoh in striped polo shirt.
He was intially dancing alone, like a whacked dance.
Think geek trying to be cool dance.
Some time later, he was "sexing" up this girl.
And thus his movements got weirder and bigger.
Thus jamming into everyone around him.
Wayyyy weird prease.
Thirdly, dude behind me stalking me ):
Hie, please no.
I be not interested thanks ):
Fourth, balloon man!
Cute, but when he's around you, it's like balloon mayhem haha.
We danced for like 3 hours?!
I don't know how I ever managed that in monster heels?
Dragged our beaten bodies at about 2 plus to the taxi stand where we saw joshua who had just arrived haha.
WAY WICKED OUTFIT PRS. *kowtow to your effort*
Finally gotten a taxi with nisha !By this time i had to take off my shoes in the cab haha.
So beatennn X_x;
Taxi driver, after dropping off nisha attempted friendly chat with me.
But I think i was too tired so i didnt hear him very well and just kept asking him "sorry what?"
sorry dude! and sorry i called you "uncle" haha
I think when i got home, i forgot to lock the door X_x;
But it's ok, since i'm awake now and nothing seems out of the ordinary haha.
Girls, let's go arena next time! Free entry WHEE.
We should also call jalyn and hui mei along woot!!
I remember telling elaine my shoulder doesn't hurt.
I woke up this morning, and it hurts like crap now. haha
not as bad as my feet though x_x. ack.
Piko cheered for Iori at 2:51 PM